maanantai 30. huhtikuuta 2012

What I want to shop

Hi!

Okay, I'm trying this, writing in english. Let me know if you like it! :D

So summer is on the way and I'd like to go shopping for make-up and clothes. Here are some things I would like to have (don't necessarily need them but...).

I bet there's more, but I haven't run in to them yet. :)


Garnier BB cream
Clinique Sun SPF 30 Face Cream
LUSH Cupcake 9.95€
MAC Paint Pot, Bare Study
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass, Cherry Fest
Gina Tricot, Serena neon jeans, 29,95€
Gina Tricot, Lova lace top, 14,95€
Gina Tricot, Lusan tank, 9,95€

Lindex 44.95€
Lindex 44,95€
H&M 9,95€







































1 kommentti:

  1. Wää mäkin niin haluun kokeilla tota Garnierin bb creamiä! Mainosten mukaan on ainakin hyvä! And btw I like the english! ;)

    VastaaPoista