lauantai 2. kesäkuuta 2012

Garnier B.B. Cream Review

I have been using the B.B. cream almost every day for the last three weeks and I like it. For those who don't know what B.B. is, it's basically moisturizer, primer, SPF, concealer and foundation all in one.





I have noticed though that I need to moisturize my skin before using this. So I start by putting the B.B. on my hand and then on my face. It feels so soft when applying and it smels good too.

After I have applied it I use a bit of concealer, because it doesn't fully cover my imperfections. I let it sit on my face while I do the rest of my make-up and then use a small amount of powder, because I like quite matte finish and I have quite oily skin. 

During the day it does get a little sticky, but you can get rid of it by blotting paper on your face. 

All in all, I like it very much and still use it almost every day. I think it was a good purcase and it can be very handy, especially in the summer when you don't want to have a lot of make-up on.

I recommend this to everyone, who wants an easy solution for mornings!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti