lauantai 29. syyskuuta 2012

Nail Polish Addiction

Hello!

My name is Jasmi and I'm a nail polish addict.
I have a lot of different colors, but still not enough! Haha! If I see a color I like I almost always buy it. It's a bit crazy but then again, I change the color on my nails almost twice a week! 

I noticed that O.P.I had released three new collections. Vintage Minnie Mouse, The Amazing Spider-Man and Germany Collection. I have only seen one color from The Amazing Spider-Man collection (Shatter the Scales; which I bought) and three colors from Vintage Minnie Mouse.

Vintage Minnie Mouse. From left: Nothin' Mousie 'bout It, I'm All Ears, If You Moust You Moust, The Color Of Minnie
The Amazing Spider-Man. From left: Shatter the Scales, Number One Nemesis, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Just Spotted the Lizard, Call Me Gwen-ever, Into the Night, Your Web or Mine?
Germany Collection. From Left: Don't Talk Bach To Me, Schnapps Out of It, Deutsch You Want Me Baby?, Danke-Shiny Red, German-icure by OPI, Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs, Every Month is Oktoberfest, Unfor-greta-bly Blue, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Berlin There Done That, My Very First Knockwurst, Don't Pretzel My Buttons
 I highlighted the ones I would LOVE to get. But as some of you might know OPI polishes are very expensive in Finland so my budget isn't big enough now. Sad :'( 

If you want to take a closer look at the collections here's a link to them: http://www.opi.com/
And here's a link to where you can buy some of the colors from Vintage Minnie Mouse & The Amazing Spider-Man: http://nelly.com/fi/kauneus-naiset/kauneus/kynsilakat/#brands=2088&page=1&hits=36&sort=&imgs=4

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti