sunnuntai 25. marraskuuta 2012

Christmas Is Nearly Here!

Hi!

I've had the best weekend for a loooong time! My good friend Oona came to stay with me on friday and we had a girls sleepover. Which meant lots of laughter, information trading, plenty of food and not so much of sleep! Perfect

On saturday we woke up late, did our make-up and ate some moore chocolate and mudcake! In the afternoon we left for our friends farewell party. He is leaving on his mission tomorrow. We wish you good luck in Japan!

The evening was very fun with many friends!

I don't have many pictures and the ones I do have are not so good so I won't put them here! :D
 This Sunday I've just been relaxing, went to church, ate good foor and this years first "joulutorttu" (a finnish christmas treat). Also I've been listening to christmas music all day! Mainly David Archuleta's Christmas From The Heart and Scotty McCreery's Christmas With Scotty McCreery



P.S.
Go check out my brother and his friends vlog channel. They just started it so SUBSCRIBE !!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti