torstai 28. helmikuuta 2013

The Oscars - My Thoughts

Hello!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a long time. I've been super busy with school and all...
But, I'm here now!

Soooo, the Oscars were last weekend. I loved it!! It was so funny, the host Seth MacFarlane was hilarious! I laughed a lot. I don't have a particular favourite moment from the show, because all of it was amazing!

Here is a video of a song that has been playing in my head since I wathed the show!! Hahaha


Here are a few pics of my favourites:

My favourite dresses...

Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan
Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture
Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
Anne Hathaway in Prada
Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli
Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture

My favourite men...

Seth MacFarlane
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Chris Pine
Bradley Cooper
Chris Evans
Eddie Redmayne
Channing Tatum

 My favourite couples...

Jennifer Garner in Gucci and Ben Affleck
Jennifer Aniston in Valentino and Justin Theroux
  
There were more very beautiful dresses, but these were my personal favourites. The Oscars gave me so many ideas about movies that I need to watch.

Here are some trailers...


Actually later tonight I'm going to the cinema to watch Les Misérables with my mom. So maybe I'll do a post on my thoughts of the movie, if I liked it or loved it!

Bye for now!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti