perjantai 29. maaliskuuta 2013

Men of the Month: March

Hello!

I'm sorry, I haven't blogged for a long time. I've been very busy. I had my finals this month so I had to study alot! But thankfully that's all over and it looks like I'm going to graduate this spring!! 

But on to this months men of the month...

They are Zach Porter, Cameron Quiseng and Michael Martinez from Allstar Weekend.
 

I've liked their music for a while now, but these past few moths I've been obsessed with it!! It may be because they announced that Allstar Weekend has come to the end. But that isn't sad, because they are starting a new project (band) together. 


If you haven't heard of them before, you should go and check them out!! Their music is so fun and it puts me on a good mood!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti